Waldorf Style Dolls, Handmade cloth, steiner doll
Handmade Waldorf Style Doll
This one of a kind 12" handmade, soft cloth doll is just the right size for children big and small! With the warmth and cuddle of natural materials and love put right into the stitching, it's sure to become a fast favorite. The head is shaped and felted using traditional German Steiner doll methods and all the materials are sustainably sourced, authentic and completely natural whenever possible!
- European Doll skin jersey in a variety of colors.
- Eco-Wool natural filling and a small flax pouch for added weight.
- Mohair Wool hairstyle (may include ribbons or rubber bands)
- Hand Detailed face and body (embroidered eyes, felted cheeks and nose, etc.)
- Beeswax rubbed cheeks (can be reapplied using a beeswax crayon and soft cloth).
- Removable clothing. (Caution, Small Parts!) and small wool slippers. One outfit included as seen in the photo. Other options may be available in a separate listing.
- Small Certificate with Care Instructions, Birth Date and Fairy Name included.
All dolls in this listing are READY TO SHIP in 2-3 Days. Custom Orders may become available as time permits, please email for information: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please note: Dolls may have small parts and are recommended for ages 3 and up, 5 and up is my personal recommendation.
Spot clean only with a soft cloth (do not saturate or put in a machine to wash!) and allow all wet areas to dry thoroughly before resuming play. Always inspect for loose threads or hair and trim or make repairs as needed. Hair is all natural fine mohair yarn and may become tangled or matted, this is normal and adds to the character of the dolls.
**Some photos in this listing are for SAMPLE only, Dolls are listed by names and the actual image of the doll will appear when you select the name from the drop down menu! Dolls do not stand on their own.